What Information Do We Collect?
We collect customer information in order to keep you informed about our latest products, specials, and other news. We need your email address in order to contact you about any order, delay, or shipping updates. For you to purchase an item, we need your name, shipping address, phone number, and financial information (collectively, “Personal Information”). We also ask for Personal Information when you participate in a promotion, contest, or survey, and we take every step necessary to safeguard that information.
We may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior; such as the time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site you visit and other click-stream data.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. (“Shopify”). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is hosted and stored on Shopify’s secure servers behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify temporarily retains your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), which help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Below is a list of cookies we use. We provide this list to inform you of what might be placed on your computer, so you can opt-out of them if you so choose:
- _session_id: a unique token, sessional, allows us to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, et cetera);
- _shopify_visit: no data held with this cookie, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, and used by our Site provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits;
- _shopify_uniq: no data held with this cookie, expires at midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, and counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer;
- cart: a unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, and stores information about the contents of your cart;
- _secure_session_id: a unique token, sessional;
- storefront_digest: a unique token, indefinite if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
You may prevent cookies by disabling them on your browser. Please note not all of the Site’s features may be available if you decline cookies.
If you are subscribed to our email list, we will send promotional emails informing you of the latest news and notice of sales. You may unsubscribe from our email list from the “My Account” page, by clicking the “opt-out” link at the bottom of an email from us.
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you certify and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you give us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
How to Contact Us